ZPIO eliminate long cable connections and simplify your installations.
State on the inputs is copied automatically on the outputs of the remote module.
ZPIO modules replace the cable connection between the signal transmitter and the receiver by reliable wireless connection, guaranteed by protocol for transmission with confirmation and IEEE 802.15.4 standard.
ZPIO allow wirelessly to control remote analogue and discrete outputs and/or to get information about remote discrete and analogue inputs.
- Wireless control of remote installations.
- Get over rivers, roads, railways and other obstacles without need of any construction works.
- Easy and fast installation.
- Reliable work inside and outside.
- Low maintenance costs due to lack of cables.
- Up to 8 digital optically isolated I/O, up to 4 analogue I/O in one ZPIO device. Resolution of the analogue I/O - 10 bits.
- ZPIO devices work in pairs - Peer-to-Peer mode of communication.
- Range up to few km depends on the applied antenna.
- Frequency -ISM 2.4 GHz, free from licensing.
- RF Data rate – 250 000 bps.
- Modulation – O-QPSK, DSSS.
- Output power - programmable, max. 50 mW; for EU countries set to 10 dBm.
- IP65 protection against moisture and dust.
- Wide temperature range:–20oC ÷ +60oC.
- Power supply 220 VAC or 12 VDC (sleep mode, low power consumption), built-in lightning protection.
- Remote wireless control of reservoir levels and pump stations.
- Control and/ or monitoring of remote installations.
- Transmission of analogue and discrete signals over areas, where cabling is not allowed (high-ways, trunk-lines, rivers,..).
- Implementation of systems for control of technological parameters in production areas - in short time and with minimal disturbance of the work process due to the use of the wireless approach.