Easy and fast connect the segments of serial interfaces ?
Wirelessly extend the serial interface RS232, RS485, RS422 ?
Use the ZSerial modules of Comicon.
Use ZSerial to connect wireless remote segments of your RS 485 or RS 422 networks, or your RS 232 devices.
Operation modes: "point-to-point" or "point-to-multipoint".
ZSerial works with RS 232, RS 485 (2-wire connection), RS 422 (4-wire connection) serial interfaces.
Wireless radiocommunication is based on IEEE802.15.4 standard.
- Frequency – ISM Band, 2.4 GHz, free from licensing
- RF data rate: 250 000 bps
- Modulation: OQPSK, DSSS
- Serial interface data rate: 1200 ÷ 115 200 bps
- Output radio power: programmable, max. 63 mW
- Compatible with Modbus and other 11-bit serial protocols
- Software correction of the output power
- Reliable work inside and outside.
- Connect devices with different parameters of the serial interface: baud rate, number of bits, parity control.
- Safe money and time necessary for cable installation
- Easy and fast extension of existing RS485 networks
- Wide temperature range: –20oC ÷ +60oC
- IP54 protection
- Power supply 220 VAC or 6 VAC, built-in lightning protection
- Small dimensions, easy installation.