Wireless connection of analogue, discrete and serial signals.
Z series devices based on IEEE 802.15.4 and designed to provide reliable and secure wireless transfer of analogue, discrete and serial signals in control and monitoring applications, requiring low to moderate data rates.
IEEE 802.15.4 is the underlying standard for building up of wireless sensor networks.
Z Series devices - available options:
ZPIO wireless repeaters of analog & digital signals (discontinued)
Technical features of the Z Series devices:
The main function of each Z Series device is automatic copying of its own analogue and discrete inputs on the remote device’s outputs and/or wireless connection of serial interfaces.
- Each Z Series device can provide: discrete inputs - up to 12; discrete outputs - up to 12; analogue inputs - up to 6; analogue outputs - up to 2, serial interfaces - up to 2
- Z Series contains devices with fixed I/O configurations and such with modular I/O configurations as well
- There are options with sleep mode of operation and battery power supply
- Working distance - from meters up to kilometers depending on the applied antenna. For long distances it is necessary to have line-of-sight visibility
- “Z Series” devices work with popular antennas for wireless communication
- Frequency ISM 2.4 GHz (option 868 MHz), free from licensing
- RF data rate – 250Кbps (2.4 GHz)
- IP65 protection against moisture and dust
- Working temperature: –200C ÷ +600C
- Power supply: 220 VAC, 24 VDC or 12 VDC (sleeping - low consumption mode), 6VAC
- Highly reliable radiocommunication determined by standard IEEE 802.15.4, modulation QPSK and DSSS spectrum distribution.
Advantages of Z Series devices
- Get over rivers, roads, railways and other obstacles
- Easy and fast installation
- Reliable work inside and outside
- Low cost for installation and maintenance
- Flexible approach to building up of new and extending of already existing systems.