ZCIO replace the communication cables and expensive universal industrial controllers.
ZCIO are custom-built industrial controllers, supporting wireless communication under IEEE 802.15.4 standard and Modbus protocol.
ZCIO controllers by COMICON provide control of specific processes by special software and Modbus wireless communication based on IEEE 802.15.4.
A number of possible configurations of inputs/ outputs in one device by combining of different as functionality I/O modules from the ZPIOM range.
- Built-in software for control via analogue and discrete input - outputs.
- Can work as Modbus Master.
- Compatible with the input/output modules from the ZPIOM and ZMIO ranges.
- Compatible with all Modbus RTU supporting devices.
- Can work with the wireless devices ZSerial, ZRepeater, ZMIO by COMICON.
- Range - depend on the applied antenna.
- Frequency - ISM 2.4 GHz (option 868 MHz), free from licensing.
- RF transfer – 250Кbps (2.4 GHz).
- IP65 protection against moisture and dust.
- Temperature range: –20oC÷ +55oC
- Power supply: 220 VAC, 24 VDC, 12 VDC.
- Built-in lightning protection.
- Reliable radio connection, based on IEEE 802.15.4 standard, modulation QPSK and DSSS spread spectrum.
- Indication about the radio signal strength and communication status.
- Provide low-cost control of specific processes.
- Easy integration to existing systems, using conventional and/or wireless communication.
- Compatible with most of the PLCs, SCADA and HMI, available on the market.
- Get over rivers, roads, railways and other obstacles without any construction works.
- Replace cost communication cables by free from licensing radio communication.
- A cost-effective alternative of the expensive universal controllers for specific control task.
- Reliable work inside and outside.
- Low cost connection to remote installations.
- Low maintenance cost, high level of unification of the modules.