ZPIOМ - instead of control and communication cables.
State on the inputs is copying automatically on the outputs of the remote module. Wireless connection of serial interfaces.
The ZPIOМ devices provide reliable wireless transfer of standard analog, discrete and serial signals, secured by the applied transmission protocol under standard IEEE 802.15.4.
A number of possible configurations of inputs/ outputs in one device by combining different as functionality I/O modules from the ZPIOM range.
- Up to 9 signals can be transferred by one device : 8 I/O and 1 serial.
- In one module: DI - up to 8; DO - up to 8; AI - up to 2; AO - up to 2; serial interface - up to 1 are possible.
- Compatible with ZPIO and ZSerial devices of COMICON.
- Range - depends on the applied antenna.
- Frequency - ISM 2.4 GHz (option 868 MHz), free from licensing.
- RF Data rate–250 000 bps (2.4 GHz).
- IP65 protection against moisture and dust.
- Wide temperature range: –200C ÷ +550C
- Power supply: 230 VAC, 24 VDC or 12 VDC.
- Built-in lightning protection.
- Highly reliable radio connection, based on IEEE 802.15.4 standard, modulation QPSK and DSSS spread spectrum.
- Get over rivers, roads, railways and other obstacles without any construction works.
- Easy and fast installation.
- Reliable work inside and outside.
- Simplify the installation process.
- Low cost for connection of remote installations.
- Low maintenance cost.
- Flexible approach to the building of automation systems, and also for possible extension of existing ones.